1. All works not described in this quote are deemed a variation and require authorisation prior to commencement of work requested, which may result in a variation of the original quotation.
2. Other variations to the accepted quote which may occur at any time between quote acceptance and job completion may include:
a. Any increase in the cost of materials by the supplier required for the Works;
b. Any price increase from a third party or subcontractor engaged in any process of the job;
c. Any Statutory increase in Labour rates, Compulsory Superannuation Guarantee, and/or any other local/state or federal government taxes, fees, or other levies which directly affect the cost base of the quoted job.
3. It is the responsibility of the Client/Authorised person to advise the location of underground services, where applicable. Clayton Property Maintenance assumes no liability or accepts any responsibility should damage to underground services occur during the course of carrying out the contracted work.
4. Clayton Property Maintenance, its agents, subcontractors, or other individuals/organisations/companies whether contracted or employed by Clayton Property Maintenance assume no liability or accept any responsibility should plumbing damage occur to in-wall/cavity space or in-roof/cavity/attic above ceiling during the course of carrying out the contracted work.
5. Unless stated otherwise in this quotation, Clayton Property Maintenance provides a 12-month guarantee from the date of completion on Labour only. Materials associated with the Works do not form part of any guarantee unless required under Australian Consumer Law with respect to the supply of services.
6. Written acceptance of the quotation prior to commencement of Works is required. Should the client be unable to print and scan the attached Acceptance Form, an email directly replying to the quotation is sufficient.
7. Any actual costs incurred by Clayton Property Maintenance (including purchases of any materials) will be chargeable to the Client should the Client/Authorised person cancel after accepting the quotation.
8. Employees of Clayton Property Maintenance are remunerated in accordance with relevant State and Federal awards.
9. Unless otherwise stated, labour hours quoted are based on ordinary hours of work, Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm.
a. Unless otherwise stated, this quote assumes that all work is to be performed during the hours indicated in point 9.
10. Upon completion of the works, Clayton Property Maintenance will undertake a builder's clean. Any additional cleaning should be arranged by the person/company/organisation who has accepted this quotation at their own expense.
11. Animals which may present a danger to our staff or be considered a hindrance must remain clear of the work area/s at all times.
12. Clayton Property Maintenance does not warrant or accept any responsibility for any paint/stain/oil colour variance where colour matching or colour selection has been undertaken by Clayton Property Maintenance as authorised by the client or any other authorised person. Any additional labour, materials, or other expenses beyond the scope of the quote will be deemed a variation in the original quote.
13. Non-payment of invoices or breaches of the 'Payment Terms' detailed in this quote will be referred to Marshall Freeman Debt Collections. All further communications will be directly handled by this collection agency. This may result in your financial credit rating being adversely affected. Any fees or charges accruing during this process will be added to the original amount owing.
14. A minimum 20% deposit is required prior to commencement of any works. The deposit is non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances as determined by the manager of Clayton Property Maintenance. Should the payment schedule on page 2 'Payment Terms' differ from this clause, the 'Payment Terms' should be deemed correct. The deposit amount is subject to change if the Scope of Works is amended.
15. It is the responsibility of the Client/Authorised person to advise Clayton Property Maintenance of any known asbestos which may be disturbed during the undertaking of any works. Should any asbestos be evident or if there is potential for asbestos to be disturbed during the course of undertaking any works, the Client/Authorised person will be responsible for the cost of engaging an approved asbestos remover to remove and dispose of all asbestos as required.
16. The Client/Authorised person is responsible for providing access to electricity and water to the work area at no cost to Clayton Property Maintenance.